Stitching Machines 2011
The rebuilt Rapid E Model 317 is a unique outsole stitcher. Unlike a Landis, this machine features a hydraulic presserfoot, which creates a more even pressure on the sole when sewing different thicknesses. It has less of a curvature to its needles allowing it to handle sewing up to 7/8′ thick, making it ideal for today�s heavy boots.
Outsole Stitcher Specifications:
Width: 33 1/2′
Depth: 33 1/2′
Net Weight: 617 lbs
Shipping Weight: 650 lbs
Voltage: 115 volts
Shoe Systems Plus, Inc.
249 West Main Street
Goshen, NY 10924-1930
Tags : goshen ny, heavy boots, Height, lbs shipping weight, outsole, presserfoot, pressure, shoe systems, stitcher, today
- Besser Lockstitch McKay
The Besser Lockstitch McKay is a heavy-duty machine that allows you to stitch footwear previously thought impossible.
- Hand and foot mechanism to raise presserfoot
- Surface work light
- Separate motor for bobbin winding
- Tension a...
- Continental 8 Shoe Model Nailer
- Perfect for attaching heels and lifts
- Nail any size lift on ladies shoes
- Nail any lift on mens shoes up to a half-heel
- Efficiently handles cement process
- 3-postition horn pressure lever; pressure is always correct
- R4 Revolving Eyelet Machine
All tools are ready for work on this shoe machinery! Quick adjustment of the turrets for the tool you desire.
Bench Machine Features:
- 3 sets of eyelet dies (small, medium and large)
- Small and large hook dies
- Four large size snaps and dies...
- Supreme Pro Shiner
Pro Shoe Shiner Features:
- Wall or bench mounted
- Sealed bearings never need oiling
- Shaft machined for quick change
- Many optional accessories available
-- Two 8' yarn brushes
- Two 8' horsehair brushes
- Deep shelf holds many pairs of sh...
- Geneva Duo Lockstitch McKay
If you don't have an insole stitcher, you are passing up the easiest dollars a shoemaker can make. You can earn extra profits from repairs of luggage, purses, or harness. The Geneva McKay features a revolutionary new stitching action controlled by th...