The Oxbo 9630 represents the fourth generation in a series of pace-setting vegetable harvesters that have gained a worldwide reputation for reliability, capability and versatility. The 9630 features a Tier III John Deere 9.0 liter, 350 horsepower engine, a four-wheel drive chassis with high-torque, low speed direct drive wheel motors for ultimate performance. Designed to meet the needs to the sweet corn industry, the 9630 boasts an ultra robust, on-chassis mounted 610 cubit ft. dump box.
The Oxbo 9630 is a versatile multi-crop harvester. Equipped with Oxbo’s 3159 stripping head, the 9630 has gained a reputation for delivering the highest quality green beans and sugar snap peas for vegetable packers around the world. The 9630 can easily be converted into a very effective corn harvester by installing the 3000 series corn head and a set of stalk ejector rolls.
Oxbo’s engineering staff has drawn upon their combined decades of experience to assemble one package that contains:
- Capabilities to utilize Oxbo’s 3000 series corn head or 3159 stripping head or competitive heads in certain applications
- 46″ wide conveyor belts throughout the cleaning unit for unrestricted product flow
- Oxbo’s 600 series cleaning unit with either High or Low 30″ diameter cleaning fans
- Capabilities to readily install or remove stalk ejector rolls as crop conditions dictate
- Ultra robust on-chassis mounted 610 cubic ft. dump box, patterned after Oxbo’s world-renowned Dump Chiefâ„¢ series of industrial dump carts
- 4 wheel drive chassis that includes: high torque, low speed direct drive wheel motors
- Rear axle steering and differential braking for the ultimate in maneuverability
- NEW Tier III John Deere 9.0 litre, 350 horsepower engine
Width w/o bean header (outside ladders): 14ft 2in (432cm)
Width w/ bean header: 14ft 4in (437cm)
Length w/o bean header: 27ft 4in (833cm)
Length w bean header: 35ft 8in (1087cm)
Height w/ standard tires: 12ft 3in (373cm)
Ground clearance: 2ft (61cm)
Wheelbase: 14ft 9.25in (450cm)
Track-Front: 8ft 5in (257cm)
Track-Rear: 8ft 10in (269cm)
Turning radius (to center of outside tire): 11ft 11.5in (365cm)
Weight with all attachments, including 3159 bean header: 31,300lbs (14,227kg)
John Deere 6090H turbocharged and air-to-air aftercooled diesel, in-line six cylinder, liquid cooled, 548 cu. in. (9.0L), 350hp (261kW) @2200rpm, centrifugal precleaner, dual-element air cleaner. Meets emission regulations for US and Europe tier III.
Fully hydrostatic drive with dual displacement wheel motors, 2 or 4-wheel drive with 4 speed ranges:
4WD LO range: 0-6.2mph (10km/h)
2WD LO range: 0-11.2mph (18km/h)
4WD HI range: 0-12.4mph (20km/h)
2WD HI range: 0-22.4mph (36km/h)
Hydraulic brakes on front wheels allow individual right or left wheel braking. Spring applied parking/fail-safe brake system.
Low effort, full-fluid linked, closed-center power steering.
Axial piston pumps power hydrostatic and harvesting functions. Wheel motors are radial piston type.
Oxbo Manufacturing Locations
7275 Byron Road
Byron, NY 14422