The Precision Micro Drill Press is a high quality American made drill press for jewelers and technicians who requires high level of precision. The spindle runout at chuck mounting taper is within .0001″ (.03 mm) providing outstanding accuracy. Micro drill presses of this quality are hard to come by, but we have found a small California company that still makes a quality press to the highest standards.
The Precision Micro Drill Press is powered by a one speed 110V/60 motor that provides three spindle speeds of 9,500, 17,000 and 30,000 RPM. This motor will work with 220V, but motor brush wear will be increased. For increased motor brush wear when using 220V, use the motor with a 220V variable speed foot control. Speeds are changed by moving the belt on the pulleys. The pulleys are covered by a hi-impact plastic shield that allows a clear view of the selected speed. Holes may be drilled that are as small as .002″ (.05 mm) and as large as 5/32″ (3.96 mm) to the center of a 5″ workpiece. The Precision Micro Drill Press has a smooth rack and pinion feed for great feel and excellent control.
* Worktable measures 4″ x 4″ (101.6mm x 101.6mm) with a 5/8″ (15.9mm) center hole
* Maximum distance from chuck to table is 5-3/4″ (146mm)
* Maximum distance from chuck to base is 7″ (178mm)
* Maximum spindel feed travel is 1-1/4″ (31.8mm)
* Motor can be used with variable speed foot control (not supplied)
* Travel Dial Indicator with 1/2″ travel
Main Office & Warehouse Located in Oakland, California USA
126 2nd Street
Oakland, California 94607
Customer Service: 1-800-772-3456 x 1 in the USA and Canada
From outside the USA and Canada 1-510-832-0355 x 1
Fax: 1-800-900-3734 in the USA and Canada or 1-510-834-6217
This drill press is very quiet, stable with a built-in motor. Use it on precious metals, plastic, wax, and variety of other materials.
Includes six collets:.04″—.125″ (1.0,1.5,2.0,2.4,3.0,3.2mm). Work surface measures: 8-11/16″Wx4-11/16″D. Maximum drill height is 5-1/2″. Power transmission with three spindle speeds: 1800, 4700, and 8500rpm. 110-120volts; 85watts.
Im Spanischen 18 – 24
Any flexible shaft with a Foredom® No. 30®, 30H, 44HT or 44T handpiece makes this benchtop drill press complete. Rugged and precise, a lever operated;chassis holds your handpiece securely for smooth operation. Fully adjustable, all-metal table features a 2″ throat capacity and stroke length up to 1-1/4″.
Maximum spindle height: 6″ Overall dimensions: 4″W x 4-3/4″Dx 13-1/2″HG (101.6×120.7 x 342.9mm)
Blackstone Industries, Inc., 16 Stony Hill Road, Bethel, CT 06801
Phone: (203) 792-8622
Fax: (203) 796-7861
The ideal light fixture for diamond grading or any other type of bench work. Brings out the most subtle color variations in stones. Lamp turns on automatically when shade is opened and turns off automatically when closed. Only 10-1/2″ tall when closed, and has weighted base for stability.
Uses a special energy saving, long-life, fluorescent lamp which runs at 13 watts (75 watt incandescent equivalent). Furnished with fluorescent lamp. 110 volts.
The Contenti Company
515 Narragansett Park Drive
Pawtucket, RI 02861
Increase mold life and reduce repair costs dramatically. This powerful microwelder allows you to repair all forms of minor mold damage quickly and easily. Uses short, controlled amperage discharges to weld metal powder, sheet or wire to molds. Produces strong, homogeneous welds, even under difficult working conditions.
Features two welding functions: standard for small welds and precision for tiny welds. Includes three push-button output selections and six push-button material selections for automatic welding, as well as override option for manual welding, which lets you fine-tune pulse frequency and output current.
Weldmax 350 emits no heat beyond the repair area, so it causes no metal stress, distortion or shrinkage. Minimizes weld material consumption to reduce final finishing time. Works best with gentle electrode pressure, discouraging the formation of cavities and pinholes. Produces clean welds that will not scale or flake. Eliminates the need for other types of welders (e.g., argon and laser welders). Gives off no harmful fumes. Requires no special training to operate.
Welds all steels and stainless steels, as well as other ferrous metals. Will not weld aluminum. Suitable for use on molds and dies for plastics and rubber, die-casting molds and compression molds. Not recommended for use on press dies.
Weldmax 350 includes:
* Power Pack and Cord
* On/Off Foot Switch
* Grounding Cord and Electrode Holder Cord, 6-1/2′ each
* Replacement Fuse, 2A
* Copper Grounding Plate, 2 x 20 x 100mm
* Safety Goggles and Gloves
* Screw and Wrench Set
* Sheet Metal Shears
* Masking Tape
* Tool Box
* Magnetic Electrodes: ø 2 x 50, 3 x 50, 4 x 50, 4 x 60mm
* Nonmagnetic Electrodes: ø 2 x 50, 3 x 50, 4 x 50, flat 1.2 x 5 x 35mm
* Brown Holders for ø 2, 3, 4mm magnetic electrodes
* Black Holders for ø 2, 3, 4, 5mm and flat 1.2 x 5 x 35mm nonmagnetic electrodes
* Insert Collet for ø 5mm nonmagnetic electrode holder (for holding flat 1.2 x 5 x 35mm electrode)
* Metal Welding Powders (40 grams each):
o N51 (Hardened SKH51, HRC 63);
o N80 (Prehardened NAK80/PHM50, HRC 38-40)
* Metal Welding Sheets and Strips (10 pieces each):
o NTA1 (Ni Alloy, HV 135), 0.1 x 30 x 70mm;
o NTA2 (Ni Alloy, HV 135), 0.2 x 30 x 70mm;
o NAK80 (NAK80, HRC 38-40), 0.1 x 5 x 100mm
Gesswein Siam Co., Ltd.
131 Narathiwatrat- chanakharin Road
Chong Nonsi, Yannawa Bangkok,
Tel: (662) 678-2512-17
Fax: (662) 678-2518
• Original PMC®: fire at 1650°F (899°C) for 2 hours.
• PMC+™: fire at 1650°F (899°C) for 10 minutes.
• PMC3™: fire at 1290°F (699°C) for 10 minutes, or at 1200°F (649°C) for 20 minutes, or at 1110°F (593°C) for 45 minutes.
• Fires more than 100 grams of PMC at once.
• Fire ceramic or glass right into your PMC pieces.
• Long fuel life; one propane cylinder (not included, available at most outdoor/hardware supply stores) lasts about three hours.
• System includes a SpeedFire™ cone, a specially designed propane burner assembly, a fuel tank stabilizer base, a stainless steel mesh firing grid, a pyrometer with probe, installation hardware and complete instructions.
Metal Clay Supply
225 Cash Street
Jacksonville, TX 75766
Gesswein’s Power Carver has become the leader in offering the finest rotary handpiece system available! The Power Carver consists of our lightweight Z-55X rotary handpiece with has a built-in air cooled DC motor. It connects to a compact controller with a very flexible telephone-type cord for maximum handpiece control.
Our Z-55X rotary handpiece is the smoothest running handpiece you’ll ever use. Lightweight and slim, it fits into your hand like a pen for precise control for carving, shaping, feathering, detailing and texturing. A superbly engineered handpiece so precise that burning is virtually eliminated! With two handpiece stations, Power Carver offers you the option of adding another handpiece. Add one of your own custom design or one with very high torque for roughing work. Our two station feature also eliminates the need for tool changes as you quickly change from one handpiece to the other by the push of a switch!
The quality of your work will be far superior to what you can produce using a bulky handpiece and flexible shaft machine. The result is the ability to create a more natural bird as it gives you the artistic freedom to rival mother nature’s work. Hundreds of wildfowl carvers and miniaturists have been enjoying the advantages of using the Gesswein Power Carver, creating wonderful works-of-art, winning championships and simply wondering how they ever got along without one!
* Lightweight-Superior balance
* Built-In Slide Rheostat
* 5,000 to 55,000 RPM
* Handpiece Holder
* Two Handpiece Stations
* Advanced Feedback Circuitry
* High Torque-Constant RPM
* Quick Tool Changing Mechanism
* Motor Overload Protection
* Thermal Protection
* 1 Year Warranty
Paul H. Gesswein & Co., Inc.
255 Hancock Avenue
P.O. Box 3998
Phone Orders: 1-800-243-4466
9am to 5pm EST
Fax Orders: 1-888-454-4377
Tech Support: 1-800-544-2043
The Handy 700 system features an advanced dual control system and a 50,000rpm, 230W brushless rotary handpiece for incredible carving power—even at low speeds! Also works with Power Hand 2X and Marathon brush-type rotary handpieces.
Provides ample torque at all times to ensure fast and smooth wood removal. Ideal for a variety of applications, including shaping, feathuring, detailing and texturing. Use with Power Hand 2X handpieces for rotary finishing tasks that require normal torque.
In addition to Handy 700 controller with integral carrying handle and BH-60 handpiece with quick-tool-change mechanism, system includes 3/32″ or 1/8″ collet, variable-speed foot rheostat, handpiece cradle rest, detachable handpiece holder and replacement fuse.
* Advanced controller and 50,000rpm, 230W brushless rotary handpiece for incredible carving power—even at low speeds
* Full compatibility with Power Hand 2X and Marathon brush-type rotary handpieces
* Dial or foot rheostat speed control
* Auto-cruise function for fixed-speed operation with foot rheostat
* Easy-to-read digital speed display for precise speed and torque settings
* Maximum handpiece torque mode
* Forward/reverse rotation
* Error-checking/troubleshooting system with digital display
* Overload protection
* Two-year handpiece warranty
* CE approval
890 B-D Mahler Rd, Burlingame, CA
The newest GemOro Elite Jewelers microscope has most of the features of the Elite Zoom microscope scope except for the lack of a zoom and non-dimmable illumination. Comes standard with 10X eyepieces which will allow for either 10X or 30X magnification. Options include a fluorescent overhead light source, 15X eyepieces for 15X or 45X magnification and 20X eyepieces for 20X or 60X magnification.
* Superior quality optics
* True professional darkfield/brightfield illumination with sliding baffle
* Adjustable iris diaphragm (controls width of the lower light)
* Gem clip stone holder ($69.95 GemOro retail value)
* Optional additional fluorescent overhead light source with natural daylight tubes
* Dual Voltage 110V/220V
* 360 degree rotating head-Stays in focus for you and your customer
* Comfort eye guards and dust cover included
* Five-year mechanical warranty
* Two-year electrical warranty
PrettyRock.com PO Box 38930 Charlotte NC 28278
PO Box 38930
Charlotte, NC 28278
Professional zoom microscopes mounted on freestanding booms are ideal for inspection, close-up work at the bench, teaching and demos. For use in jewelry, electronics and computer industries and any other industry in which fine inspection capability is required.
Available in 2 styles: standard binocular and camera-ready trinocular. The trinocular unit features an adapter for video or still-camera use. Most importantly, the camera will not interfere with the microscope’s binocular capability. Operator can see through both eyepieces normally while using the camera.
* Excellent optical quality
* True stereo imaging
* 4X stepless zoom
* Magnification range of 5-160X
* Ring Light Adapter with on/off switch for maximum illumination of the viewing object
* Sturdy construction
Weighted base with sturdy 1-1/2″ diameter boom allows microscope to be securely extended up to approximately 24″ with absolutely no wobble. Using the smaller extension boom with fine adjustment knob, operator can extend the microscope head an additional 2″ while remaining seated.
Microscope head can also be infinitely positioned through a 0-90° angle range. Microscope can be moved up and down the riser to a maximum height of 18″ from the tabletop. All parts are precision-machined for smooth-glide action.
317 Attwell Drive
M9W 5C1 Canada