Huntleigh Healthcare’s innovative, full-specification antepartum fetal monitor makes routine monitoring simple and cost-effective. Designed for maximum convenience and ease-of-use for both practitioner and patient, the Baby Dopplex is lightweight and compact.
The Baby Dopplex provides a continuous, real-time record of the FHR and high quality heart tones, making it an ideal choice for fetal assessment, Non Stress Testing (NST) and non-invasive labor monitoring.
The Baby Dopplex 3002 uses double-width paper to print separate traces for twins. Warranty: 2 year parts (excluding cables & crystals), 1 year labor.
* 1.5MHz ultrasound transducer
* Patient event marker
* Clinical event marker
* Trace annotation
* Toco (contractions) transducer
* Large display
* Fetal motion signals
* Customizable alarms
* Language options
* Easy paper loading
* Color-coded plug-ins
* Simple user set-up controls
Cascade Healthcare 1826 NW 18th Avenue Portland, Oregon 97209
Phone: (503) 595-1720
Fax: (503) 595-1726
F6 is medium-end fetal monitor. It offers the most advanced integrated monitoring for the delivery room in a big hospital, private obstetrician’s office, or antepartum clinic. F6 are designed for use in moving situations, covering the entire continuum of antepartum and intrapartum applications.
* Basic parameters: FHR, TOCO, Event Mark, AFM
* 24 hours waveforms playback
* Software for data transmission to PC
* 150/152mm wide paper printing
* Supports American/International standard paper
* 1,2 or 3cm/min real-time printing speeds
* Quick printing for stored waveform
* Lithium battery for 4 hours continuous working
* 10.2 – inch high resolution color LCD screen folds up
* Probe rack and wall mounting rack
* Handle for easy carrying
* Multi-crystal pulse wave Doppler waterproof transducer for FHR detection
* Signals Overlap Verification
* Optional: Fetal Stimulator, Dual FHR monitoring, Internal parameters: IUP/DECG, and Built-in wireless module
* 2-FHR Probes
* TOCO Probe
* Event Marker
* Ultrasound Gel
* T1.6A Fuse
* Power Cord – USA
* Software and User Manuals
* RS232 Cable
* Insight Software on CD
* Ethernet Cable
320 N. Washington St.
Rochester, NY 14625
Phone: 1-866-463-3522 (US)
Phone: +01-585-586-4880 (International)
The sonicaidteam range is designed for simplicity in fetal monitoring. Developed in collaboration with leading obstetric specialists, the small, easy to use and lightweight unit can be transported effortlessly within hospitals, to clinics, doctorâ€™s offices or even to the home.
â€¢ Compact & lightweight
â€¢ Twin fetal heart rate scales provide the clearest differentiation between two heart rates and avoids the difficulty of interpreting offset or overlapping traces
â€¢ Easy to use menu system allows fast access to important functions
â€¢ Large illuminated display provides clear monitoring at a glance
â€¢ Modem and network connections for remote and integrated obstetric management
â€¢ Graphical display showing on-screen FHR and Toco traces continuously updated
â€¢ The unique antenatal Care analysis ensures a consistent approach to reading fetal heart rate patterns by all staff
â€¢ 6 hour trace-memory with fast-print facility
â€¢ Records can be annotated from a library of clinical notes available at the touch of a button
â€¢ Automatically record fetal movement with Actogram
Diagnostic Products Division
35 Portmanmoor Road
Cardiff CF24 5HN
SonicaidFM820 Advanced Fetal Monitoring
To help you with the management and care of all pregnancies, you need comprehensive and adaptable fetal monitoring facilities. The SonicaidFM820 offers twin ultrasound and ECG channels, allowing fully flexible monitoring of mother and fetus. In addition it also provides external and internal uterine activity monitoring. Automated SonicaidActogram* and maternally sensed fetal movements also come as standard. Choose the SonicaidFM840 model if you want to add the fetal pulse oximetry option*.
SonicaidFM830 Advanced Fetal Monitoring with Maternal Vital Signs
For close monitoring of the mother as well as the fetus, the SonicaidFM830 is a fully integrated system which allows the simultaneous monitoring of maternal ECG, pulse oximetry, blood pressure and temperature without the need for additional standalone devices. Choose the SonicaidFM850 model if you want to add the fetal pulse oximetry option*
Care and Trend Fetal Heart Rate analysis
Care (antepartum) and Trend* (intrapartum) analysis packages ensure a consistent approach to reading FHR patterns by all staff, and provide reassurance in reading difficult and rare traces. Supplied as standard.
â€¢ Option for maternal vital signs
â€¢ Easy to learn and use, leaving you more time with mother and baby
â€¢ Unique ergonomic design creates a soft and unobtrusive presence
â€¢ Clear screen graphics make it easy to monitor both mother and baby vital signs at a glance
â€¢ Simultaneous FECG and dual ultrasound ensures continuous recording during scalp electrode connection to first twin
â€¢ Memory feature enables paper change with no loss of data
â€¢ The trace records can be annotated from EasiNotes, a programmable library of clinical notes, available at the touch of a button
â€¢ User-defined alarm settings are held in memory for use in each new monitoring session
â€¢ A 2 year warranty provides peace of mind
Diagnostic Products Division
35 Portmanmoor Road
Cardiff CF24 5HN
# Ultrasound transducer
# Contractions transducer (TOCO)
# Patient event marker and unique clinical event marker with trace annotation.
# Automatic fetal movement detection.
# High resolution thermal printer.
# Alarm facilities.
# Communication ports (RS232)
# Operating modality.
# Single channel FHR monitoring using external ultrasound.
# Dual channel FHR monitoring using external ultrasound.
# External contractions monitoring.
Combat medics need to know that they have an immediate, robust, dependable oxygen delivery system that is available for medics and first responders. The Eclipse High Temperature product supports individual patients far forward on the battlefield and during medical evacuation missions; ground, air, sea and emergency/disaster situations.
SeQual Technologies is the first and leading provider of a lightweight, battery-operated, oxygen generation solution for the battlefield, emergency responders and disaster relief teams.
Now they can have the best solution, one system, The Eclipse 2, HT Personal Ambulatory Oxygen System.â„¢
Generate. Conventional oxygen systems have not been able to penetrate dangerous battlefield areas
because of safety and technological barriers. Due to revolutionary advancements, the Eclipse produces oxygen from ambient air and can be powered by battery or AC/DC power sources. This allows oxygen infiltration to soldiers anytime or anywhereâ€”ground, air or sea.
â€¢ Lower weightâ€”18 lbs.
â€¢ Smaller cubeâ€”19.3h x 7.1w inches.
â€¢ AC/DC and battery operated
â€¢ Robust and reliable in extreme temperatures (-7Â°C to 60Â°C)
â€¢ Harsh conditions (sand & dust) and high altitudes, up to 15,000 feet
â€¢ Low maintenanceâ€”15,000 hour service interval
â€¢ Maneuverableâ€”Grab and Go
â€¢ Power specifications: AC Operation 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz DC Operation 12 V Nominal
â€¢ Power consumption: 52 watts at 1.0 LPM continuous flow
145 watts at 3.0 LPM continuous flow
Oxygenate. The Eclipse 2 HT provides 90% Â±3% USP medical grade oxygen to support combat casualty care and medical disaster management. It is a small, lightweight device developed to meet military and emergency requirements for a portable, point-of-use oxygen generator that can be moved with the patient. It can eliminate the cumbersome use of oxygen cylinders needed in field hospitals, ships and evacuation missions.
â€¢ Rugged, lightweight continuous oxygen generator
â€¢ No more worries about â€œrunningâ€ out of oxygen
â€¢ Produces 3,000 mls of oxygen
â€¢ Compensates for altitude
â€¢ Integral oxygen concentration metrology for continuous flow and purity measurement
â€¢ Pulse mode with AutoSAT Technology and adjustable sensitivity triggering
11436 Sorrento Valley Road
San Diego, CA 92121 USA
Office: (858) 202-3100
(800) 826-4610 Toll Free (US Only)
Fax: (858) 558-1915
(877) 786-9943 Toll Free (US Only
* 8-hour battery life* which enables patients to have more freedom in doing their favorite activities
* 1050mL/minute Oxygen Capacity giving patients a seemingly unlimited supply
* FAA-Approved for airline travel
* Non-medical design that looks like an ordinary bag
* Lightweight, weighs only 10 pounds
* Easy-to-use touch screen display that shows all functions clearly
* Self-monitoring alarm to keep the patient safe and ensure that oxygen is always supplied
* Easy access to batteries for easy changing and charging
* Less maintenance needed for the patient
* Full assortment of accessories that give patients more options to suit their needs
For Philips Respironics EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator System
Weight 10 lbs (4.5 kg) with 2 batteries,
8.5 lbs (3.9 kg) with 1 battery
Size H x W x D Length: 12 in (30.5 cm) Width: 6 in (15.2 cm) Height: 8.5 in (21.6 cm)
Oxygen Flow Rate Pulse Dose Settings 1-6 in 0.5 increments
AC Power Supply Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1.0 Amp;
Output: 18 VDC, 5 Amp
DC Power Supply 12-18 VDC, 5 Amp
Mobile Power Supply Recharges battery using standard mobile DC power
Battery Duration 2 batteries = 8 hours (setting of 2, 20 bpm),
1 battery = 4 hours (setting of 2, 20 bpm)
Battery recharge Time Approximately 2 â€“ 3 hours
Noise Level 43 dBA typical at a Setting of 2
Display / Controls LED display and indicators with simple push button controls
Warranty 3 Year Limited Warranty
Oxygen Delivery Pulse Dose Settings 1-6 in 0.5 increments
Oxygen concentration 90% +/- 3%
Oxygen Capacity 1.05 liters per minute (pulse dosed)
Sound level 48 dB(A) at 3.0 LPM continuous flow
40 dB(A) at 3.0 pulse flow setting
Power Cartridge Quantity (2) 97.5 W-Hr battery packs each containing
7.92 grams of equivalent lithium content
Power Consumption 110 W at 100 VAC (charging),
120 W at 240 VAC (charging); 70 W (not charging)
Filters Gross particle, inlet filter, micro-felt filter (bacteria)
Oxygen Purity Alarms Low oxygen at 83%
Humidity -4F to 140F (-20C to 60C) up to 95% RH non-condensing
indicator Green Light = Normal Operation
Yellow Light = Warning or Caution
Red Light Flashing = Abnormal Operation
Operating temperature 41F to 104F (5C to 40C)
Outlet Pressure 3 psi
Pulse flow settings 1.0 to 6.0 (bolus size measured in mls)
Alarms and Indicators Low battery at 17 minutes life left; battery status on touch screen
and on battery; no breath alarm after 2 minutes
Altitude rating About 8,000 ft (2450 meters
Tangmere, England (Respironics UK)
Respironics (UK) Ltd
Respironics Respiratory Drug Delivery (UK) Ltd
Chichester Business Park
City Fields Way
Tangmere, Chichester, West Sussex
PO20 2FT, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a safe, easy solution to oxygen therapy while traveling in your car? How about in your RV or boat? Oxygen cylinders and tanks can be dangerous in the warm sunshine or when you hit a bump. Oxygen concentrators are safe, but most are too big to fit comfortably in your car. Getting a bulky unit in and out of your vehicle, every time you need to drive, will make you loathe driving. If you want to use oxygen in your car, you really need something you can handle like a handbag or briefcase.
The portable oxygen concentrator featured here, provides up 5LPM of oxygen from a device that weights less than the average house cat! It uses the latest in rechargeable battery technology to allow you to plug it into a standard wall outlet, or carry it out to the garden. Inogen One takes the oxygen concentrators down to the size of a handbag. In fact, you can carry it around like a handbag. Or if you prefer, it also comes with a portable, fold-away cart.
If youâ€™re not in the mood to carry anything, donâ€™t worry. Weâ€™ve got that covered too. The Satellite Conserver extends your use up to 100 feet away from the Inogen One.
For Inogen One Oxygen Concentrators
Weight 9.8 lbs.
(Product 8.3 lbs., Battery 1.5 lbs.)
Size 12.39? high (includes handle) 11.62? long
Oxygen Flow Rate 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 LPM
(Pulse Dose Delivery System)
AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz
(automatic sensing for worldwide use)
Mobile Power Supply Recharges battery using standard mobile DC power
Battery Lithium Ion
3 Hour Duration*
3 Hour Approximate Recharge Time
Noise Level Less than 40 Decibels*
(similar to quiet rural area or small empty theater)
Display / Controls LCD display and simple push button controls
+31 346 216985
Then, Invacare XPO2 is just right for you! XPO2 Portable Concentrator is the latest oxygen system coming from Invacare, a reliable source of home oxygen technologies. Now, patients donâ€™t have to worry about carrying bulky oxygen concentrators. XPO2 is so lightweight that you can just pick up at your doorway with no much effort! With its modern and non-medical look, you are just like carrying an ordinary bag while strolling at the park, driving, or even flying. So, enjoy a great deal of freedom from running out of oxygen with the new Invacare XPO2 Portable Concentrator!
The new Invacare XPO2 Portable Concentrator â€¦
* At 6 lbs only, it keeps patients oxygenated during their daily activities with ease.
* Equipped with 5 pulse dose settings
* Exclusive, long life compressor
* Comes with an internal battery pack that provides power for 2.5 hours â€“ perfect for travel
* Specifically designed to minimize routine preventive maintenance
* Reliable and durable, backed by a 5-year limited warranty
* XPO2 kit contains the portable concentrator with carrying case, AC adapter, DC adapter and accessory bag
* Now approved for use in flight by the FAA
* Easy to use front panel â€“ no need for complex operation
* Contemporary, non-medical loo
Invacare World Headquarters
One Invacare Way
Elyria, OH 44036
* Integrated PulseDose technology that conserves oxygen and lengthens the usage time. This technology allows the iGoÂ® Portable Oxygen System more improved mobility, comfort, and efficiency.
* Convenient control panel showing easy-to-read Battery Status Gauge and liter flow controls
* Can be used with a 50-foot extension cannula in continuous flow and a 35-foot line for PulseDose mode. iGoÂ® Portable Oxygen System is the only concentrator which you can use a long cannula in Pulse Mode making it possible for users to walk around an area without having to pull or carry the entire concentrator.
* Better battery capability allows a single battery to operate for as long as 5.4 hours when set at PulseDose Mode 1. The battery automatically recharges when connected to AC power, usually at a fast rate of 2.0 to 4.5 hours.
* 1 to 6 LPM setting for PulseDose Mode and 1 to 3 LPM for Continuous Flow Mode
* Multiple power optionsâ€“ AC power, DC power, and Rechargeable Battery â€“ for more convenience in use at home or outdoor
* Audible alarms that indicate Power Failure, Low Battery, Low Oxygen Output, High or Low Flow, No Breath Detection in PulseDose Mode, High Temperature, and Unit Malfunction
* Automatic power switch from AC Power to battery operation when power interruption occurs
* Lightweight, weighs less than 20 lbs with battery
* Three handles located on the concentratorâ€™s body
* Accessible filter compartment
* 3-year warranty
* Now approved by the FAA for commercial airlines
DeVilbiss Customer Service
Telephone: (800) 338-1988
Fax: (800) 552-7379
E- Mail: DHCInternational@devilbisshc.com
Telephone: (814) 443-4881
Fax: (814) 443-7594