The Aqua Nova has a 28kW heat output and high flow rate of 11.8 litres per minute, providing continuous gas modulation. The Aqua Nova can be flued horizontally or vertically using Vokeraâ€™s concentric or twin flue systems. Simple to service. No diaphragm or water section. This reduces maintenance requirements.
Unit 7 Riverside Industrial Estate
Tel: 0844 391 0999
Fax: 0844 391 0998
With the ES11 you’ll always enjoy clean, comfortable heat in those hard to heat areas of your home. Its compact design offers flexible installation options, and the wall termination kit only requires a 3″ hole.
* Slim profile and modern designs
* FOT-151 wall termination kit included (4 Â½â€ – 9 Â½â€)
* Sealed combustion
* Self-diagnostics with error code indicator
* â€œCool to the Touchâ€ cabinet
* Child safety lock
* 7-State Modulating Gas Valve
* Whisper-quiet fan
* Works with Natural Gas or Propane
* 10-year heat exchanger limited warranty for residential installations (5 years on parts, 2 years on labor)
Dimensions: 16 Â¾â€ W x 26 Ã¢â€¦Ã‚â€ H x 9 Ã¢â€¦Ã…Â¾â€ D
Weight: 37 lbs.
Approved Gas Types: Natural Gas or Propane
Minimum/Maximum Gas Rate (Input BTUs)
Natural Gas: 5,500 â€“ 11,000 NG
Propane: 5,700 â€“ 11,000 LP
AFUE Rating: 80.0% for NG and LP
Electrical: AC 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 47 Watts
Noise Level: 31 â€“ 38 dB
Gas Connection: Â½â€ FNPT
Temperature Range (Min-Max): 60Â°-80Â° F in 2Â° increments
Easy Flo-Air Companies Brooklyn
PO BOX 472361
Brooklyn, NY 11247
The Worcester Greenstar 24i Junior LPG Combi Boiler is part of a market-leading range of energy-saving condensing gas-fired junior combi boiler from Worcester Greenstar Junior LPG Combi Boilers . They can cut heating and hot water bills by between 15-20% – and they’re up to 30% cheaper to run than an older boiler.
The Worcester Greenstar 24i Junior LPG Combi Boiler delivers this energy-saving performance by recycling exhaust gases to extract and re-use latent heat – a highly efficient use of energy which also significantly reduces carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
The main advantages of the Worcester Greenstar 24i LPG Junior Combi Boiler are:
* SEDBUK* A-rated efficiency – environmentally friendly
* 24kW domestic hot water (DHW) output (28kW output also available in this boiler range – see Worcester Greenstar 28i Junior LPG )
* Mechanical, digital and radio frequency (RF) control options available
* Multi-directional fluing
* Central heating temperature control available
* 24 hour programmable room thermostat available
* Compact dimensions – space saving and siting flexibility
* Keep hot facility – instantly heated hot water
* Includes wall mounting frame for optional vertical pipework routing- no additional wall spacing frame required
* Low NOx and CO2 emissions – environmentally friendly
* 2 year** warranty with 10 year** warranty on primary heat exchanger
Worcester, Bosch Group
0844 892 3000*
Sales email@example.com 01905 752640
Fax: 01905 456445
The Baxi Brazilia F5S Beige and Mahogany Balanced Flue Wall Heater is highly efficient, extremely reliable and totally versatile, Baxi Brazilia F5S Beige and Mahogany Balanced Flue Wall Heater are perfect for banishing the chill from any cold spots in your home
Baxi Brazilia F5S Beige and Mahogany Balanced Flue Wall Heater Features
* Maximum Heat Output 1.5kW
* Piezo ignition
* One convenient knob gives you total control over ignition and 3 heat levels
* Incorporates Flame Failure safety device.
* Biege body with contrasting Mahogany sides
0844 871 1525
The NEW Bosch AquaStar 1600H LP (Liquid Propane) No Pilot tankless water heater utilizes Bosch’s revolutionary hydro-generated ignition system incorporating hydro technology into a domestic water heating appliance.
This new technology generates pilot spark from the flow of water eliminating the standing pilot light. The 1600H-LP (Liquid Propane) system ignites the burners when water is flowing without the need for electricity or batteries. This patented technology is only available on Bosch AquaStar tankless gas water heaters.
Our most popular models are from the 1600/125 Series. These tankless water heaters supply one major hot water outlet at a time (Example: One shower running at a time). They are sized for most homes and small businesses and have a 12-year warranty when installed professionally.
The Bosch AquaStar is designed to last. The quality of the AquaStar begins with this inside story: all water parts are solid copper or solid brass. The unit is constructed with stainless steel and aluminum. Unlike tank heaters, every part is replaceable or recyclable. Properly maintained, this may be the last water heater you ever buy.
* All water parts are solid copper or solid brass
* Unit is constructed with stainless steel and aluminum
* Casing is finished with baked epoxy
* Heat exchanger is made of solid copper
* Burners are made of stainless steel
* Unit has a safety thermocouple and overheat shutoff protection
* CSA design certified compliant with ASHRAE 90.1
* 80% Efficiency Rating and .80 Energy Factor
* 12-year warranty on heat exchanger & 2 years on parts
* Pressure relief valve included
* The Patented Hydro Ignition 1600H-LP requires no electrical power to operate
Please note that this unit requires 5″ Type B Double-walled venting and should be able to vent into your existing tanked water heater flue. The 1600H is designed to vent vertically. Use the H/P VVT Vertical Vent Kit to vent vertically through the roof. Use the AQ4 Vent kit to vent the 1600H horizontally through your side wall.
1300 W North Ave
* New! 3″/5″ Concentric Vent System with Integrated Condensate Collector
* Connects to Metal Fab Inc., 3/5″ Concentric Venting without an adapter
* New! Next Generation Burner Technology
* Industry Best! .26 GPM Minimum Flow Rate, .40 GPM Minimum Activation Flow Rate
* UMC-117 remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire is included
* EZ-LinkTM cable available for high demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
* New! Manifold up to 6 units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
* Exclusive! All Rheem models can be linked in up to 20 unit manifold installations by using the optional MIC-180 and MICS-180 manifold control assembly
* High-altitude capability â€“ up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level (no chip required)
* Exclusive! Guardian OFWTM overheat film wrap
* All Rheem tankless models are third-party efficiency certified by GAMA
* Continuous hot water, energy saving and compact, space saving design
* Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
* Self Diagnostic System
* Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
* Built-in electric blower
* Supplied with a 120 volt power cord
* Environmentally friendly Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146 requirements
* Freeze protection to -30Â° F
Rheem Canada Ltd./LtÃ©e
125 Edgeware Rd Unit 1
Canada, L6Y OT5
With Navien Condensing 98%, you get the best of both worlds: the Best Value and â€œUltra Condensing Efficiency,â€ which offers substantial savings and contributes to a green-friendly environment. Plus, the installation and venting processes are easy, cost effective, and Navienâ€™s products are simply the best in quality and performance.
Ultra Condensing Efficiency
Navienâ€™s condensing efficiency boasts the industryâ€™s highest rating of 98%.
Customers can take advantage of the low annual operating costs and receive the best value and payback, compared with conventional tankless or tank-type water heaters.
Navienâ€™s Condensing Tankless offers the highest gallons-per-minute (GPM) when comparing input BTUs.
Navien utilizes dual stainless steel heat exchangers, providing 3.8 to 4.5 times longer life-expectancy and erosion resistance over the copper heat exchangers used in other brands. Navienâ€™s stainless steel heat exchangers operate with relatively low water temperature, minimizing damage from hard water conditions and maintains efficiency levels.
Endless Hot Water Supply
Navien Condensing tankless heaters offer safety and an unlimited amount of hot water supply. Consumers love the endless supply of hot, soothing water!
Navien America Inc.
20 Goodyear, Irvine, CA 92618
(800) 519-8794 / info@NavienAmerica.com
The Tempraâ„¢ continually heats water instantaneously as you require it – and only when you require it. The Tempraâ„¢ unit completely replaces a conventional tank heater with no disruption to your comfort and hot water needs.
* For homes with high demand for hot water using 2 1/2 to 3 major applications at the same time
* To quickly fill large tubs: Roman tubs, garden tubs, jacuzzi, etc
* For homes in the Northern part of the country with colder weather
* IMPORTANT: This unit requires a 300 amp electrical service (Your home should have an electric panel with 300 amp capacity)
Dimensions: 21.75″W x 14.50″H x 4.64″D
Weight: 24.25 Lbs
Water Connections: 3/4″
Water Pressure (Max): 150 psi
Voltage: 208 / 240
Min. Flow Rate (Activation): 0.87 GPM
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 3 Years
14629 SW 104 St#134
Miami FL, 33186
The Glow Worm Flexicom 15HX Regular Boiler is part of Glow worm’s compact and flexible range of condensing open vent boilers – the only high efficiency boilers in the UK with a direct rear flue and cupboard fit. To replace an old boiler or install a new one with the of minimum fuss, you need one that will fit just about anywhere. That’s why Glow-worm created the Glow worm Flexicom 15HX Open Vent Regular Boiler a high-efficiency condensing boiler that’s so flexible, compact and simple to install it makes your life easy.
Fully compatible with any cylinder and header tank in an existing open vent system, the Glow worm Flexicom 15HX Open Vent Regular Boiler delivers fantastic performance from a tiny appliance.
Glow worm Flexicom 15HX Open Vent Regular Boiler Key Features:
* SEDBUK A
* NOx Class 5
* Direct rear flue option
* Fits in a standard kitchen cupboard
* Advanced diagnostics
* Inbuilt frost protection
* Continua electronics
* Pullout electrical connections
* Small case size
Glow worm Flexicom 15HX Open Vent Regular Boiler Details
Height (mm) 600
Width (mm) 375
Depth (mm) 280
Weight – packed (kg) 25
Min CH Output (kW) 9.3
Max CH Output (kW) 15
CH Condensing Max Output (kW) 15.8
Head Office 01773 824639
Literature 01773 596190
After sales 01773 828100
* Baxi Duo-Tec 24HE Combi Boiler
* Baxi Standard Flue (5118489)
* Baxi 24hr Mechanical Time Kit (247206)
The Baxi Duo-tec 24HE Combi Boiler combines Baxi’s passion for technology with their commitment to the environment.
A century and a half of experience brings you a system that will give you all the warmth you’ll need at the maximum level of efficiency.
The Baxi Duo-tec 24HE Combi Boiler is stylish and simple to use. It has uncomplicated controls and an easy to read pressure gauge, stylish soft curves, a modern chrome strip and an elegant gloss white finish.
The Baxi Duo-tec Combi HE A is also available in 28kW, 33kW and 40kW outputs for natural gas, so can meet hot water requirements for any size of property – from a small flat to a large family house.
Flow Rate (Ltr’s/min) 9.8
SEDBUK Rating A
DHW Output (KW) Min/Max 24
0844 871 1525